A new study has revealed that one in four British women have been warned about their appearance in the workplace, compared to just one in nine men.Read More
Tag: Dress Code
Aug 20, 2015 | 0 |
We’ve all heard the saying: “dress for the job you want” but how seriously do we consider our appearance at work and does it even matter?Read More
May 28, 2015 | 0 |
How we dress can often symbolise what we believe in. Snéha Khilay discusses how rules surrounding workplace dress code can be discriminatory and harmful to employees.Read More
Jul 18, 2014 | 0 |
With the temperatures likely to hit the low 30Cs today (Friday) across the South East, and the mid...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22