Despite fears that the global economy is about to hit the buffers, the UK economy has steamed ahead of predictions over the last economic quarter. The economy grew by 0.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2015, higher than the previous estimate of 0.5 percent.Read More
May 13, 2015 | 0 |
Towers Watson predicts that the pension deficit recovery plans will be pushed aside as the deficit is set to continue.Read More
Apr 22, 2015 | 0 |
Tesco reveals that it may close its defined benefit (DB) pension scheme and replace it with a cheaper alternative as it reports a pre-statutory tax loss of £6.4bn for 2014/15.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 18 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 19 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 19 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26