HRreview provides a round-up of the articles in HR news this week.Read More
Dec 9, 2019 | 0 |
This week is forecast to see staff leave increase backed by NHS 2018 data.Read More
Dec 15, 2015 | 0 |
Do you believe in peace and goodwill and this most wonderful time of the year? Well good on you, you’re just, just about in the majority. Apparently quite a few of us don’t see Christmas as the most wonderful time of the year. In fact, according to new research, 42 percent say December is one of the most stressful months of the year. Balancing work and family life and the rush to take holidays before the year apparently piles on the pressure, the new research from MetLife Employee Benefits shows.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21