Three out of four people with hearing loss feel their employment opportunities are more limited...Read More
Nov 28, 2013 | 0 |
Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID) and other leading deaf organisations are urgently calling...Read More
Nov 5, 2012 | 0 |
Hearing dogs alleviate the stress, isolation and depression that deafness can often bring But...Read More
Charity calls on employers to end their ‘uncaring culture’ forcing people with hearing loss out of work
Nov 21, 2011 | 0 |
UK charity Action on Hearing Loss is calling on employers to end their ‘uncaring...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Statistics show that, in the months of June-August 2020, areas in the north of England had the highest level of com… https://t.co/weXagW1gb8, 8 mins ago
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 2 hours ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 24 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, Sep 30