Businesses are being reminded that there are just six months to go until new legislation comes into force that requires all workers to be provided with itemised payslips.Read More
Mar 29, 2018 | 0 |
It’s coming to the end of the financial year for many organisations, which means many could be swamped with last minute requests for holiday leave as people want to use up their holiday entitlement, warns Adrian Lewis, Director of Activ Absence.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 55 mins ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 2 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 2 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23