Using real-life examples, Michael Hatchwell argues why using data analytics in HR should be linked to boosting performance and why businesses must take advantage.Read More
Tag: Data analytics
Jul 23, 2015 | 0 |
As workplaces become more digitally focused, internal communications systems can be used to measure employee engagement beyond the simple satisfaction survey. Data analysis is not just for marketers to understand consumers, it can also be used by HR professionals to analyse how their employees interact with internal data to identify where improvements can be made.Read More
Mar 5, 2015 | 0 |
How you use data to increase productivity and happiness.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 21 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 22 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22