Half of the companies do not have adequate cybersecurity to allow their entire workforce to work...Read More
Aug 18, 2020 | 0 |
Businesses are planning to ban staff using personal devices to stop this.Read More
Labour party repels alleged ‘cyber-attack’ as professionals in cybersecurity feel their company should do more to support their wellbeing
Nov 13, 2019 | 0 |
46 per cent believe cybersecurity skills shortages are negatively affecting their business.Read More
Dec 8, 2015 | 0 |
Britain’s top cybersecurity experts are charging leading companies more than £10,000 a day to protect vulnerable IT systems from sophisticated and shadowy hackers, who are becoming increasingly brazen in their activitiesRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 19 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 21 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27