Are workers putting businesses at serious risk?Read More
Tag: cyber attacks
Nov 12, 2015 | 0 |
The recent TalkTalk hack, which seriously curtailed the company’s operations for a few days last month has put the issue of cyber security front row centre. The damage that a hack can do to both a company’s reputation and its productivity is considerable and yet workforce solutions provider Gibbs S3 is warning that there is currently a critical shortage of qualified cyber-security specialists.Read More
Oct 13, 2015 | 0 |
Businesses are not treating cyber security with the seriousness it merits, a study by professional services firm PwC has discovered. A cyber security incident can cost a company upwards of £1.7 million and can put confidential HR records, such as employee information, at risk from infiltration.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 14 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, 16 hours ago
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, 17 hours ago
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, 18 hours ago
- Around a quarter of remote working employees are planning to move companies #HRnews #EmployeeEngagement… https://t.co/oCI9h9C1Kg, Sep 29