Homeownership remains an aspiration for many non-home owning workers. But high day-to-day living costs mean that half of non-homeowners don’t think that they’ll ever be able to afford to get on the property ladder, finds new research.Read More
Tag: Cost of living
Mar 4, 2016 | 0 |
It is one of life’s ironies that a great deal of the money one earns does not always make it into a person’s back pocket. Instead large portions are siphoned off into mortgage payments, taxes, public transport costs and rent.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 19 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 21 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27