This new conference from Symposium Events will explore the latest thought leadership on what HR can do to promote inclusiveness and create a culture of diversity in their organisation.Read More
Apr 3, 2017 | 0 |
Mar 8, 2017 | 0 |
We are delighted to announce that Cathy Brown, will be speaking at the 12th Annual Employee Engagement Summit, exploring the current and future state of engaging workforces.Read More
Jan 30, 2017 | 0 |
We are delighted to announce that Dr Amy Armstrong, Senior Faculty member in Ashridge
Executive Education at Hult International Business School will be chairing the 12th Annual Employee Engagement Summit.
Oct 14, 2016 | 0 |
The business case for managing the wellbeing of employees is irrefutable. Being seen as an
organisation who values the safety, wellbeing and health improves the business brand as an employer of choice thus driving attraction, engagement, retention and productivity.
Sep 12, 2016 | 0 |
In a fast-paced, commercially driven environment, HR leaders are facing many changes that make their work more and more challenging. The wake of Brexit is only one of them. Taking a more strategic approach is crucial when dealing with new technological advancements, changing demographics and global skills shortages.Read More
Aug 11, 2016 | 0 |
Vocational training experts agree that the current system will not deliver the quality...Read More
Jul 20, 2016 | 0 |
Ruth Penfold, Director of Talent Acquisition, Shazam will be one of the expert speakers at our...Read More
Jul 5, 2016 | 0 |
Unlocking the hidden potential of HR analytics – how can monitoring HR past and present help to shape a successful future?Read More
Apr 14, 2015 | 0 |
ECA International, provider of knowledge, information and technology for the management and assignment of employees around the world, announces a new, one-day conference, Managing challenging assignments.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 2 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 3 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 5 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20