70 per cent of employees feel confident in their organisation’s communications about the pandemic.Read More
John Sylvester and Victoria Wright – What tips can HR extract from marketing professionals to boost employee engagement?
Mar 9, 2016 | 0 |
Getting internal communications right is a pressing issue for HR professionals, particularly when it comes to driving better uptake of employee benefits schemes with the aim of creating higher levels of employee engagement. HR departments who are tapping into marketing techniques are seeing most success.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22