Just how damaging is the threat of mass redundancies on employees at the company in question?Read More
Tag: Collective redundancy
May 8, 2019 | 1 |
Jo Stubbs provides expert advice to employers and HR professionals on how to manage a fair redundency selection and how to navigate around unfair dismissals.Read More
May 27, 2015 | 0 |
Failure to consult on redundancy collectively exposes employers to claims for a ‘protective award’ of compensation of up to 90 days’ pay per employee which can result in a significant liability where a large workforce is involved, as was the case with Woolworths.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 4 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 5 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 5 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23