“Environmental impacts are starting to collide with the expectations and daily lives of employees.”Read More
Dec 14, 2015 | 0 |
The news from Paris this weekend, for once, was nothing but good. The vast majority of governments in the world reached a deal to work together to slow down climate change. The Paris pact aims to curb global warning to less than 2C (3.6F) by the end of the current century. President Obama labeled the deal as ‘the best chance we have to save the one planet we have,’ and labeled the deal, which was also signed by some of the world’s biggest polluters such as India and China, as a ‘turning point’ towards a low-carbon future.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 21 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 22 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 24 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22