23 per cent of employers plan to focus their L&D activity on senior leaders.Read More
Tag: city and guilds group
Feb 1, 2019 | 0 |
A third of workers in Great Britain – and almost half of those aged 55 and over – did not learn any new workplace skills last year.Read More
Jan 11, 2019 | 0 |
According to the City & Guilds Group, an overwhelming 92 per cent of levy-paying employers want to see greater flexibility in how they can spend their apprenticeship allowance.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21