Collecting and acting on feedback from employees and customers is becoming essential to successful business decision making, prompting discussions about the emergence of a new board level representative – the Chief Feedback Officer – to take control of the area. What’s behind this idea and what exactly would someone with that job title do anyway?Read More
Tag: Chief feedback officer
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 5 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 6 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27