How many employers said they have little surplus capacity in their workforce.Read More
Tag: Candidate market
Jan 10, 2019 | 1 |
Find out what the most common CV mistakes are and which UK regions host the most culprits.Read More
Jul 22, 2015 | 0 |
Three in four firms are set to hire more staff as the economic conditions for businesses improve, according to a new survey by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).Read More
Apr 29, 2015 | 0 |
Candidates are taking back the job market, with two thirds (67%) of HR directors more willing to negotiate salaries to attract the top talent than they were 12 months ago, according to Robert Half UK.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 3 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 4 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 5 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23