For those of us in hospitality, the party season in particular is one of the most challenging and busy periods of the year. Huge increases in the number of events, guests and bookings mean that many providers will be looking for additional help, particularly for those busy reception areas. Added to this is the extra amount of energy put into festive events and, of course, any decorating.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 12 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 13 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 13 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23