The Trades Union Congress (TUC) is preparing to update its enforcement guide on the national minimum wage (NMW) after research revealed there are 1.5 million employees who are not receiving the correct level of pay. According to...Read More
Tag: Brendan Barber
Jan 12, 2009 | 0 |
The Telegraph has reported that some firms will receive a cash incentive for recruiting and training the long-term unemployed. Under the government scheme, firms will get Ã‚Â£2,500 for every person they recruit and train who has...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, 3 hours ago
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, Oct 29
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, Oct 28