Today is Black Eye Friday, the day when thousands of Christmas parties up and down the land converge into one big festive carnival on city streets, usually ending with a mass brawl.Read More
Tag: Black Eye Friday
Dec 16, 2015 | 0 |
Black Eye Friday, or Mad Friday as it is more charmingly known, is the busiest day of the year for staff Christmas parties and thus the busiest day for staff punch-ups, brawls and riots. This year Mad Friday falls on the 18th and ambulance crews are on full alert and police are issuing warnings to those who plan to take the festive season to the extreme.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 2 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 3 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 5 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20