Bipolar is a chronic mental illness which is generally characterised by mood swings that go from one extreme to another. This World Bipolar Day, Bupa highlights the concerns people are often faced with when they’re first diagnosed and offers some advice for employers and employees.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 13 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, 15 hours ago
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, 16 hours ago
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, 17 hours ago
- Around a quarter of remote working employees are planning to move companies #HRnews #EmployeeEngagement… https://t.co/oCI9h9C1Kg, Sep 29