A group of former BHS workers have collectively won up to £1m in compensation over the way they were made redundant when the retailer collapsed.Read More
Jul 25, 2016 | 0 |
The release of a damning MP report pins down Sir Philip Green as responsible for the demise of BHS and huge pension blackhole for its employees.Read More
Apr 29, 2016 | 0 |
The demise of British Home Stores seems long over due. Its decline has been evident for sometime and there seemed to be little attempt on the part of the firm’s owners to try and circumvent the tailspin. Nevertheless, 11,000 members of staff are now waiting to hear if a buyer can be found to revive the chain in order to save the jobs.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22