The terrorist attacks today on the transport infrastructure in Brussels are a sad reminder that there are still risks to face when traveling to major global cities. The threat from terrorism, as today’s upsetting images from the Belgian capital prove, is real and not going away any time soon.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/lS4xCxvGMU, 44 mins ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 22 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, Sep 30
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, Sep 30