What can you do to stand out from your competitors and how can you attract the best people? Debra Gers from leading law firm Blake Morgan discusses what can be done to retain staff.Read More
Jun 10, 2016 | 0 |
Samantha Hope is the Graduate Recruitment Manager at Shoosmiths, which is the fastest growing national law firm in the UK. She is responsible for managing the entire process of resourcing and developing trainee solicitors from initial attraction to qualification. HRreview caught up with her to discuss Shoosmith’s early careers scheme.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 8 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 10 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27