Starbucks has promised to hire 10,000 refugees globally over the next five years, in response to US President Donald Trump’s recent immigration banRead More
Feb 8, 2016 | 0 |
With more and more focus being put on the slim numbers of women leading the biggest companies in the world, the biggest job role on the planet, the presidency of the United States, may, finally, after 240 years of wait be about to be filled by a women.Read More
Nov 23, 2015 | 0 |
With the US in the early stages of the race to replace President Obama in the White House, candidates particularly on the Democratic side, are throwing focus onto the US’s failure to provide paid leave for new parents.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 3 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 4 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 4 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23