What are Amazon employees dissatisfied with that has sparked worldwide protests?Read More
Jan 10, 2017 | 0 |
Amazon has been accused of creating “intolerable working conditions” after allegations that workers have been penalised for sick days and that some are camping near one of its warehouses to save money commuting to work.Read More
Sep 7, 2015 | 0 |
One of the greatest challenges businesses face now is the rapid flow of information and resulting...Read More
Aug 18, 2015 | 0 |
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos launched an impassioned defense of his company’s workplace culture yesterday following a damning article published by The New York Times.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 14 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 18 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 18 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 19 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19