Innovation in HR is crucial as an innovative HR department will help to produce an innovative company. Recent research, for example, has found that employers are missing out on a host of innovative ideas by not listening to their staff.Read More
Feb 8, 2016 | 0 |
Flexible working is a notion that is very much in vogue at the moment, it can even be a deal breaker when people consider accepting a job. Employers do though worry that ‘working from home’ is not conducive to productivity and is instead more beneficial for completing housework, staying in bed and brunch dates.Read More
Oct 7, 2015 | 0 |
Businesses are increasingly opting to reduce management in order to become more adaptable and reduce costs. Research carried out by PurpleBeach found that while 51 percent of businesses surveyed had increased headcount in the last five years, only 28 percent had added new management layers.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 52 mins ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 2 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 2 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23