This is where you are twice as likely to have a fatal accident at work than the rest of the country.Read More
Feb 4, 2016 | 0 |
The majority of employers believe driver eyesight testing would help to reduce collisions and save businesses and organisations money.Read More
Oct 5, 2015 | 0 |
Despite over one million accidents at work a year, fewer than one in ten go on to seek any justice for their accident, new data from First4Lawyers shows.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 17 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 18 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 18 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26