I’m sure everyone will agree, this year has flown by. The end of the year is always a good time to take a turn towards the retrospective and take a look back. Here the ten stories we think were the most considerable this year:Read More
Nov 23, 2015 | 0 |
As the dog days of 2015 drain away, new data from the CV-Library has revealed the cities that have seen the strongest job growth so far this year. The figures offer pointers as to where the most job opportunities will be found next year.Read More
Mar 19, 2015 | 2 |
Mercer comments on the new budget plans and predicts DC (defined contribution) savers will be hit hardest by the changes.Read More
Jan 5, 2015 | 0 |
A third of UK workers will look to leave their current jobs in order to progress their careers. Find out more.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22