While it is known that purposeful work can have a positive effect on a person’s health and wellbeing, it is also becoming increasingly clear that a healthy and engaged workforce can help to enhance the productivity of a business.Read More
Special Edition: 2016 Health at Work
Workplace wellbeing is a concept which has come of age. Twenty years ago, it scarcely registered on the boardroom agenda but today, spurred on by the recession and relentless pressure of globalisation, interest in the subject has mushroomed. But what is workplace wellbeing and why should HR professionals be sitting up and taking notice?Read More
The workplace is an important setting in which to address the health and wellbeing of employees. Employers can and should play their part by making the right choices either in partnership with foodservice companies or as part of their health and wellbeing strategies.Read More
Recently we have started to witness a critical shift in the way businesses are responding to mental health in the workplace, moving from a reactive approach to a more proactive frameworkRead More
Paula Ruane started Ruane Bioenergetics back in 2012, after spending many years working on...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 9 out of 10 (93 per cent) UK employees believe that, by 2035, artificial intelligence (AI) technology investme… https://t.co/Kz1gwlXcK6, 4 hours ago
- Statistics show that, in the months of June-August 2020, areas in the north of England had the highest level of com… https://t.co/weXagW1gb8, 6 hours ago
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 8 hours ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, Sep 30
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30