Talent Management and Leadership Development Summit 2012 – Documentation
Purchase the documentation provided to delegates, including presentation slides.
This summit was designed help delegates review and reinvigorate their talent management and leadership development strategies at a time when the need to stop the impending recovery-fuelled ‘talent drift’ is firmly at the forefront of most HR professionals’ minds.
If you would like to watch the conference webinars, which include audio explanations of the presentations, these can be purchased here.
This summit was designed help delegates review and reinvigorate their talent management and leadership development strategies at a time when the need to stop the impending recovery-fueled ‘talent drift’ was firmly at the forefront of most HR professionals’ minds.
The summit featured practical, cost effective solutions to attract, retain and develop talent.
The event evaluated how to effectively predict potential; develop innovative ways to compete in the war for talent; understand how the psychological employment contract is changing; and how we should be responding to this. Hear case studies from leaders in the field and learn practical ideas to develop your talent and leadership practices.
Held in London on Tuesday 23rd October 2012
These webinars will teach you how to:
- Attract and retaining talent during difficult economic times
- Examine gender diversity at the top of the house
- Balance commercial needs and people leadership
- Use better values and metrics
- Anticipate organisation change and ensure you have the right skill set for future growth
- Successfully plan succession: the importance of creating internal and external networks
- Identify top talent globally and go over and above the 9 box grid
- Manage learning and development in today’s environment and for the future
- Understand global talent mobility
- Move from good to great performance management
- Understand the required competencies for technical vs. leadership talent
Who would find this useful?
Directors, managers and heads of:
- Human resources
- Talent management
- Leadership development
- Employer brand
- Internal communications
- Learning and development
- Talent acquisition