“It’s ironic that the barrier to helping employees work more effectively, and being able to collaborate, is a lack of teamwork between different parts of an organisation (HR and IT).”Read More
Newsletter: 3.0 - Wednesday
Rachel Credidio: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen
“Government funding is positive, but it won’t make a meaningful difference unless businesses communicate more effectively that vocational skills are sought after.”Read More
Why is unemployment expected to rise higher than the initial 7.5 per cent predicted rate?Read More
What would the EPIC (Equal Pay Implementation and Claims Bill) mean for employers?Read More
“At a time of mass change, confusion and anxiety, strong leadership is required more than ever.”Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 16 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 18 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27