With a workforce that is ever-more age and life-stage diverse, it’s never been more important for organisations to enable their employees to combine Work+Family successfully.
In this webinar we will share the highlights of My Family Care’s Work+Family Snapshot – exploring the challenges faced by working parents and carers, and their priorities for keeping career on track alongside family.
We’ll also be discussing the solutions, successes, and lessons learnt by leading employers including IBM as a case study.
We’ll explore the culture, policies and benefits that contribute to making an organisation family-friendly and inclusive; the trends, benefits, and return on investment for the employer including:
1.The key trends and innovative practices emerging in UK
2.How clever employers use family-friendly practice to build their employer brand
3.How family-friendly practices translate into employee engagement
4.Measuring the business impact and ROI of these practices
In this lively webinar, James Marsh will be joined by Panellists including Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care, Deborah Richards (Diversity & Inclusion Leader at IBM), Sally McCann (Senior Human Resources Manager, Macfarlanes) and Liz Kotze (People and Change Leader, Sky).
Register for free before 11:00am on 14th February to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018