With a workforce that is ever-more age and life-stage diverse, it’s never been more important for organisations to enable their employees to combine Work+Family successfully.
In this webinar we will share the highlights of My Family Care’s Work+Family Snapshot – exploring the challenges faced by working parents and carers, and their priorities for keeping career on track alongside family.
We’ll also be discussing the solutions, successes, and lessons learnt by leading employers including IBM as a case study.
We’ll explore the culture, policies and benefits that contribute to making an organisation family-friendly and inclusive; the trends, benefits, and return on investment for the employer including:
1.The key trends and innovative practices emerging in UK
2.How clever employers use family-friendly practice to build their employer brand
3.How family-friendly practices translate into employee engagement
4.Measuring the business impact and ROI of these practices
In this lively webinar, James Marsh will be joined by Panellists including Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care, Deborah Richards (Diversity & Inclusion Leader at IBM), Sally McCann (Senior Human Resources Manager, Macfarlanes) and Liz Kotze (People and Change Leader, Sky).
Register for free before 11:00am on 14th February to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Empower your people to impact engagement – 07/05/2020 - Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019