What are the factors that keep your talented people on board through parental leave and return, and keep them progressing afterwards? What do leading employers do to increase the chances of success? And where does coaching fit into the mix?
We're delighted to invite you to our upcoming webinar on 15th November, where we'll hear leading employer case studies, latest research by My Family Care and insights into best practice.
Maternity and parental leave coaching is now an accepted way of supporting and retaining women through the new parent transition. The ways it can be delivered have expanded to include group and on-to-one coaching, in person, remotely and online.
In this webinar, Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care will be sharing insights from her many years' experience in parental leave coaching and the measurable impact it can have.
We'll also be sharing the results of a collaborative study with independent researcher, Jane Moffett, on the impact of My Family's Care's coaching as part of her Masters in Coaching & Behavioural Change at Henley Business School.
We'll explore all the factors that positively influence a new parent's transition back to work after leave, leading to practical take-aways for you to implement.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Empower your people to impact engagement – 07/05/2020 - Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019