In a world of uncertainty and changing economic direction, upskilling your workforce for the modern world should be the number one priority on your people and development strategy.
But knowing where to start can be a challenging hurdle to overcome. Understanding first what is needed from your organisation and subsequently people is critical to developing and retaining the best people.
In this complimentary webinar you will hear from Amanda Wellborne, Senior Customer Success Manager, SumTotal Systems who will explore:
-The current and emerging skills gaps in the modern workforce
-What skills are most highly sought after
-How to develop a long term strategy for talent development and retention
-And practical tips on where to start first
Register for free before 2pm on 20th June
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Monday, August 5, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Sunday, August 4, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019