In a world of uncertainty and changing economic direction, upskilling your workforce for the modern world should be the number one priority on your people and development strategy.
But knowing where to start can be a challenging hurdle to overcome. Understanding first what is needed from your organisation and subsequently people is critical to developing and retaining the best people.
In this complimentary webinar you will hear from Amanda Wellborne, Senior Customer Success Manager, SumTotal Systems who will explore:
-The current and emerging skills gaps in the modern workforce
-What skills are most highly sought after
-How to develop a long term strategy for talent development and retention
-And practical tips on where to start first
Register for free before 2pm on 20th June
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Monday, November 11, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019