Retaining employees through the transition to parenthood is now a mainstream tenet of most organisations’ talent retention strategy It’s been 5 years since Shared Parental Leave was introduced in the UK and Gender Pay Gap reporting has added further impetus to organisations’ efforts to retain women as well as men through the new parent transition.
Many employers have reviewed, updated and introduced new programmes, policies and benefits.
In this webinar we’ll be sharing the results and insights from My Family Care’s New Parent Transition Benchmark. It’s been designed to shed light on changes to benefits and policy in this area, high-lighting innovative practice and the impact that organisations have seen as a result.
Elizabeth Kerry, Inclusion Partner, Hermes Investment Management and Gemma Dale, Policy and Engagement Manager, University of Manchester will be sharing their employer journeys in supporting the parental leave transition.
Dr Sarah Forbes is joining us to discuss the findings of the latest research from the University of Birmingham Business School into the factors that enable or block the take-up of Shared Parental Leave.
Last, but my no means least, Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Thought Leadership, Coaching & Consultancy at My Family Care will be contributing her insights from long term working relationships with employers across a very diverse range of organisations.
Register for free before 11:00am on 23rd May to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019