Retaining employees through the transition to parenthood is now a mainstream tenet of most organisations’ talent retention strategy It’s been 5 years since Shared Parental Leave was introduced in the UK and Gender Pay Gap reporting has added further impetus to organisations’ efforts to retain women as well as men through the new parent transition.
Many employers have reviewed, updated and introduced new programmes, policies and benefits.
In this webinar we’ll be sharing the results and insights from My Family Care’s New Parent Transition Benchmark. It’s been designed to shed light on changes to benefits and policy in this area, high-lighting innovative practice and the impact that organisations have seen as a result.
We’ll also be examining the findings of the latest research from the University of Birmingham Business School into the factors that enable or block the take-up of Shared Parental Leave.
Panellists include Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Thought Leadership, Coaching & Consultancy at My Family Care and Dr Sarah Forbes and Dr Holly Birkett of Birmingham Business School.
Register for free before 11:00am on 23rd May to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Digital Readiness in HR: Survey Results – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- The Graduate Conundrum: boosting graduate confidence in the workplace 22/11/2018 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018