According to a report from McKinsey (2019), companies in the top 25% for ethnic/cultural diversity on executive teams were 33% more likely to have industry-leading profitability. In addition, up to 87% of the time, diverse teams make better business decisions (Cloverpop, 2019).
In an increasingly challenging recruitment market facing skills shortages and a lack of candidates, unconscious bias in your recruitment process can hinder you from securing the best candidates. So how do you overcome this?
Join our experts as they discuss:
- Understanding your own personal bias
- What research tells us about unconscious bias in recruitment
- Removing bias throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- How to diversify your talent pool by looking beyond the CV
- Developing a structured and consistent interview process to remove bias
This webinar is for HR, Senior executives, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of how to tackle unconscious bias in recruitment.
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Janine Victor, Specialist Research Psychologist, Thomas International
- Rachel Woolf, People Director, Zzoomm
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.