The pandemic has created challenges that none of us anticipated. For many businesses, it has accelerated digital transformation projects and highlighted the need for more agile and fluid ways of working.
The rise of digital transformation in HR makes fluid workforce management possible. Tools that unlock digital HR processes, boost efficiency, enhance collaboration, reduce workloads and facilitate accurate information flows are shaping workforces around the globe.
Digital HR and an employee centred mindset are no longer optional if you wish to thrive in the ‘new normal’. Both domains are heavily intertwined: a workplace with lots of digital and mobile options is exactly what employees want. Yet this can create more challenges for HR and Payroll departments.
This notion immediately raises some questions. Just how digitally mature are companies today? Are they satisfied with the way things are going or are they planning new projects?
Join Bob Rehill, from Bob Rehill and Associates, Stephen Ousley, Head of Portfolio, SD Worx and Georgina Hendley, Transformation Programme Manager from SD Worx, for this webinar, where you’ll discover:
• How can you achieve high digital HR maturity and what are the benefits?
• What type of digital transformation projects are businesses prioritising?
• What impact does automation/integration of HR and payroll processes/systems have on employee experience?
Register before 11am on 18th March 2021 to listen live!
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Bob Rehill, Bob Rehill and Associates
- Georgina Hendley, Transformation Programme Manager, SD Worx
- Stephen Ousley, Head of Portfolio, SD Worx
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.