In the competition for talent, doing something to smooth your peoples' transition to parenthood has become almost a hygiene factor. And legislative, economic and cultural factors keep gender diversity at the top of most organisations' agendas.
Employers benchmarking against their sector find that maternity coaching, or - more inclusively - a parental leave programme, is now an expected provision in sectors such as banking, legal and professional services firms, and increasingly tech, insurance, media, fast-moving consumer goods and retail sectors. Many now provide blended (online and real world) programmes, whilst others have moved to purely digital solutions.
Maternity coaching was first introduced on a wide scale in the early 2000s. Two decades on, the world and the way we work has changed enormously.
In this lively webinar, James Marsh will be discussing the latest trends and developments and the drivers behind them, with Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care, and a recognised innovator in the Parental Leave Coaching field. We will also be joined by Diversity and inclusion specialists Xanic Jones (EMEA Senior Diversity and Inclusion Specialist, Citi) and Dr Julie Humphreys (Head of Diversity and Inclusion EMEA, AIG). They'll be sharing their insights and experiences of the changing parental leave challenges in their organisations.
Register for free before 2pm on 10th October to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 09/05/19 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Digital Readiness in HR: Survey Results – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018