Newly released research reveals what parental leave returners value most and what they expect from employers. It also provides a league table of policies and benefits across sectors. With family life and the work-life equation higher up the organisational agenda, employers are competing more than ever to engage and retain new parents.
What actually has the most impact on retention when choosing between enhanced leave policies, coaching, management training, networks and a host of other possibilities? Where does your policy sit in the league table?
In this lively discussion for National Work-Life Week, leading experts will address the elements of best practice for parental leave takers and debate the following
- Benchmark your provision against Parental Leave Policy trends across different sectors
- Where do you start in deciding on your organisation's specific needs and how do you measure impact?
- What role do managers and leaders play in creating a culture and walking the talk around empowering working parents?
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Iole Matthews, Head of Coaching and Consutancy, Bright Horizons
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.