Recent research conducted by Thomas International suggests that recruitment processes in the UK are broken, with more than half of all new hires not working out as planned.
In spring 2021, we spoke to HR and talent leaders across sectors to find out how they hire, the common challenges they face, what works in the hiring process – and what doesn’t.
Join our webinar panel as we explore our research findings and share practical lessons on how to rebuild trust in their recruitment processes by finding new methods for identifying and securing the right talent.
Topics will include:
- Common factors undermining trust in HR processes
- Examples of successful approaches in tackling such issues
- The role of HR technology in delivering a future fit workforce
Register for free before 11am on 17th June to listen live!
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Matt Johns, Product Marketing Manager, Thomas International
- Jayson Darby, Thomas International
- Ali Waters, Ali Waters Associates
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.