Recent research conducted by Thomas International suggests that improving the quality of hires is the top priority for organisations in 2021.
But how can you achieve this?
In spring 2021, we spoke to HR and talent leaders across sectors to find out how they hire, the common challenges they face, what works in the hiring process – and what doesn’t. We also took a look at their use of advanced recruitment technologies, readiness for smarter ways of working, and psychometric testing.
Join our panel as we share our research findings, how to fix recruitment and real-world lessons.
· Recruitment is on the rise after a slow 2020, so getting things right is vital – we'll show you how
· Using predictive hiring and psychometric testing can bring innovation to recruitment
· Enhance your candidate differentiation, eliminating bias, and screening for more successful hiring
Register for free before 11am on 17th June to listen live!
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Matt Johns, Product Marketing Manager, Thomas International
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.