It has long since been recognised that learning cannot be separated from work. One means of improving workplace learning could be to implement an informal educational framework in your organisation. By creating a culture of daily learning within your organisation you can provide genuine benefits, improved engagement and ROI.
Register for InsideHR's free webinar today and:
- Examine best practice for workplace learning;
- Understand the key areas for developing a truly effective e-learning solution;
- Learn from case studies demonstrating the lessons learned and the pitfalls to avoid.
Our expert panel:
- Laurie Burruss – Education Innovation Advisor at Lynda.com
- Bertie Tonks, International Talent and Organisation Development Specialist, The Collinson Group.
- Gavin Walsh, Learning and Development Consultant, Arvato
- James Marsh, Editor, HRreview
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.