Artificial Intelligence in assessment is a current key debate amongst HR professionals. AI undoubtedly transforms some jobs – but it will also transform the role of the HR function in managing talent.
If you want to get up to speed on how AI can be used in selection, understand the challenges it poses and how to manage these, then reserve your place now.
During the webinar we’ll be:
• Exploring Natural Language Processing and its uses in Talent Assessment
• Learning about the acceptance of AI in recruitment processes
• Explaining how to use Machine Learning that is compliant with regulations
• Examining the role of automatic scoring in the future of video assessment
• Outlining the ethical and legal challenges facing us as we move forward with AI
The use of AI in recruitment and assessment is progressing quickly.
Don’t get left behind. We look forward to meeting you.
Register for free before 11:00am on 21st February to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WORK+FAMILY: Caring for the Generations – 27/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018