The UK has one of the biggest gender pay gaps in Europe as well as a growing skills shortage. Research shows 92% of people would use gender pay gap information when looking for a job and half of female employees would favour an organisation with a smaller gap (Business in the Community, 2015).
We now have data from two rounds of Gender Pay Gap reporting and we’ve seen many narratives and action plans exploring the drivers, and solutions.
In this webinar we’ll be sharing analysis of the latest round of reporting and examining what it tells us about any progress in closing the gap. But it’s not just about the numbers, we’ll also be considering challenges and opportunities of the mandatory narrative and asking what ‘good’ looks like.
We’ll be discussing what employers are actually doing to close the gap with a focus on addressing the key ‘motherhood’ and ‘good daughter’ penalties.
Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching, Consultancy and Thought Leadership at My Family Care and Ruth Thomas, co-founder and Senior Consultant at Curo Compensation will be providing expert insight and a broad perspective on the topic. Catherine Manson, Global Head of Communications and Corporate Affairs at Christie's and Sarah Gregory, Inclusion and Diversity Partner at leading law firm Baker & McKenzie will be sharing their gender pay gap journeys.
Register for free before 11:00am on 30th April to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WORK+FAMILY: Caring for the Generations – 27/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018