As well as reporting your gender pay gap figures by 31st March (public sector) or 5th April (businesses and charities), you have the option to provide a narrative with your calculations. This enables explanation for the reasons for your results, and give details about actions you are taking to reduce or eliminate the gender pay gap.
With the deadlines looming, we'll be providing commentary and insights to help you with your explanations and your contextual narrative. The way you tell the story behind your data will be key in effectively positioning your results, both within and outside your organisation. It will influence how your figures are interpreted by current and future employees, by investors and the public. And it will set your platform for practical and effective action to address the gap.
Host and HR professional James Marsh will be joined by a range of employers, commentators and experts including Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy of My Family Care and Lara Warburton, UK Diversity and Inclusion Manager at Rolls-Royce who will share insights on crafting a good narrative and planning effective onward action. Scott McKenzie, Joint Managing Director of Lansons, a strategic consultancy, specialising in corporate, media and political communications will provide a broader perspective. We're also delighted to be joined by Ed Bowyer, employment partner at leading law firm, Hogan Lovells to address the legal issues.
In this webinar we'll be sharing our experts’ experiences and opinions including key points to consider from a reputational and employer brand perspective through to niche areas such as the impact of flexible working as well as unequal parenting and caring responsibilities on ‘the gap’.
The experience shared will help you craft a true and impactful narrative for your organisation.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019