In June 2018 we discussed the future of the workforce and how HR professionals can prepare their organisations for this brave new world.
One year on it’s time to revisit the future of work with a review of what has changed in the last year and a look at how new waves of technological disruption and innovation will continue to shape the new world of work where agility and therefore HR, will be at the heart of an organisation’s ability to succeed.
Joining the discussion and sharing some of their innovative work in this area will be Richard Doherty, Senior Director Product Marketing EMEA at Workday & Jeremy Lief, a partner at PwC.
This webinar will examine and consider the impact of the following areas on the workplace:
• Machine Learning
• Augmented Analytics
• The Employee Experience
• Talent Marketplaces
Register now to reserve your place!
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019