In June 2018 we discussed the future of the workforce and how HR professionals can prepare their organisations for this brave new world.
One year on it’s time to revisit the future of work with a review of what has changed in the last year and a look at how new waves of technological disruption and innovation will continue to shape the new world of work where agility and therefore HR, will be at the heart of an organisation’s ability to succeed.
Joining the discussion and sharing some of their innovative work in this area will be Richard Doherty, Senior Director Product Marketing EMEA at Workday & Chris Murray, a partner at PwC and Global HR Transformation & Technology Consulting Leader.
This webinar will examine and consider the impact of the following areas on the workplace:
• Machine Learning
• Augmented Analytics
• The Employee Experience
• Talent Marketplaces
Register now to reserve your place!
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WORK+FAMILY: Caring for the Generations – 27/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018