The world is changing: Brexit, industry convergence, digital transformation, increasing automation and the arrival of the information age.
Is traditional recruitment keeping pace? It is time to rethink talent acquisition. Start talking the language of business and deliver tangible business value.
Learn how Vodafone revolutionised finding future digital leaders with the award winning tool ‘the future jobs finder’.
Join us on this one-hour webinar at which we will explore:
- What trends impact the role of HR in 2019
- Case Study: Vodafone – Digital transformation in early careers
- The impact of technology, gamification and artificial intelligence on talent assessment
Register for free before 11:00am on 4th April to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 09/05/19 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Digital Readiness in HR: Survey Results – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018