How can businesses rise to the challenge of engaging an ever more diverse and disparate workforce?
The last 20 years has been a time of enormous change for many workplaces with evolving cultural pressures, legal frameworks and working practices. These changes to our working environments, with the help of technology are accelerating. So how does a business navigate these challenges and still keep their workforce, engaged, happy and productive?
In this webinar we will take a look at the key building blocks for creating and maintaining an environment of engagement for all employees, including:
•The use of technology / AI
•The benefits of a data driven approach
Register now to reserve your place.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Building the New Better: Talent Assessment in the Virtual Age – 17/09/20 - Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019