How can businesses rise to the challenge of engaging an ever more diverse and disparate workforce?
The last 20 years has been a time of enormous change for many workplaces with evolving cultural pressures, legal frameworks and working practices. These changes to our working environments, with the help of technology are accelerating. So how does a business navigate these challenges and still keep their workforce, engaged, happy and productive?
In this webinar we will take a look at the key building blocks for creating and maintaining an environment of engagement for all employees, including:
•The use of technology / AI
•The benefits of a data driven approach
•The importance of diversity
Register now to reserve your place.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Sunday, August 4, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019