The impact of employee engagement on key business objectives is staggering. According to Gallup, highly engaged business units see:
17% increase in producitvity
24% less employee turnover
41% reduction in absenteeism
While we know the facts, one of the biggest challenges for driving engagement across an organisation can be convincing the Board that employee engagement isn't a luxury - it's a necessity.
Join us for 1 hour on Wednesday 7th March at 11am for a valuable webinar on the best practice way to build and present your business case for employee engagement.
Leading the session will be James Marsh of HRreview, Denise Willett, Senior Director of Achievers EMEA and Kerrie Maitland, HR Consultant, Life Coach and Managing Director of Positive Dimensions. They'll be sharing strategy, techniques, and 'Been there, done that' experiences that you can apply to getting the executive buy-in you need.
Put the date in your calendar now - and we look forward to you joining us!
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Empower your people to impact engagement – 07/05/2020 - Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019