One of the top drivers of employee engagement and retention is access to continuous learning and development, but this requires quality feedback that includes a plan for improvement and achievement. The trouble? It can be awkward or uncomfortable to give this kind of negative feedback to others, and recipients are often resistant to hearing it.
Join Charlotte Mosley, Senior People Scientist at Culture Amp for this webinar highlighting the hurdles to delivering negative feedback, and showing ways in which successful organisations leverage its power to motivate performance and engagement.
- The hurdles to delivering negative feedback
- How companies have found success with frequent feedback
- How performance feedback can be used to motivate good performance and increase engagement
- How continuous learning and development impacts employee engagement and retention
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Charlotte Mosley, Senior People Scientist, Culture Amp
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.