Talent Assessment in the digital era is changing, organizations must focus on attracting, retaining, and developing digital talent, as no one can predict the future of work in five years’ time.
As the war for digital talent continues to progress, assessing for technical skills and “soft skills” together become key to building an agile, digitally ready workforce.
Join us for a free webinar to discuss:
- Identifying skills gaps and redeploying internal talent
- How to make better decisions when hiring for agile and digital behaviors with case study examples
- Top digital readiness trends and how to get your organisation ready for digital change
We look forward to meeting you.
Register for free before 11:00am on 13th June to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018