Talent Assessment in the digital era is changing, organizations must focus on attracting, retaining, and developing digital talent, as no one can predict the future of work in five years’ time.
As the war for digital talent continues to progress, assessing for technical skills and “soft skills” together become key to building an agile, digitally ready workforce.
Join us for a free webinar to discuss:
- Identifying skills gaps and redeploying internal talent
- How to make better decisions when hiring for agile and digital behaviors with case study examples
- Top digital readiness trends and how to get your organisation ready for digital change
We look forward to meeting you.
Register for free before 11:00am on 13th June to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019